Latitude Consulting Engineers has extensive experience in programming and the management of time of a wide range of civil, building, engineering and complex infrastructure projects.
Our experience ranges from less than 10 million dollar projects to those in excess of a billion dollars, and from straightforward construction to complex staged projects with numerous dependent Separable Portions.
We assist contractors and clients through:
- Review of contract conditions
- Preparation of tender programs;
- Development construction programs;
- Development of project sequence and construction methodology;
- Progress monitoring;
- Program status and updates
- Risk analysis
- Peer review of contractors’ programs;
- Preparation and assessment of delay related claims.
The fundamentals of our programming philosophy remains the same for all projects, regardless of size.
The program must reflect the scope of the project, and the contractor’s intended execution sequence and the actual status at the time it was prepared.
We achieve this by ensuring that:
- The project team is involved in the preparation of the program, so it has ownership;
- Project constraints and risks are identified and due allowance made;
- The program is clear and easy to follow, with sufficient activity breakdown and description, and accompanying explanation if required;
- Activities are properly linked so that the program is flexible and responds to changes;
- If the tender is successful, the tender program can become the contract or works program with only minimal changes.
We offer full project services in cost management, from inception to completion of projects of all types. Through applied estimating, cost planning, cost monitoring, independent review and audit services and financial reporting methodologies we provide financial certainty to assist our clients deliver projects within budget while meeting performance, quality and sustainability objectives.